1) It's too hot to blog.
2) "Blog" is a verb.
3) There is a book somewhere that will make me feel better.
4) It's Ok for a kid to be on the computer all the time. She's reading on it!
5) This Is the Time of Your Life™
6) Laura Ingalls Wilder's mother, Ma, was better at everything in the whole world than I am.
7) Hot days that make you feel crazy will inevetibly be followed by cathartic thunderstorms.
8) There is method to the madness.
9) Reading Because of Winn-Dixie in the bathroom will make you feel better about things.
10) You can read Where the Wild Things Are and not cry.
2 thoughts on “Things That May Not Be True. But Seem True.”
All true to me.
I bet you’re better at being open-minded than Ma was